|Michael D. Grisham||Founder and Chief Executive Officer|
|Tony Ward||President Cell Processing Division|
|Khushroo Gandhi, Ph.D.||VP Product Development and Manufacturing|
|Roberto Campos-González, Ph.D.||VP Biology|
|Alison Skelley, Ph.D.||Director Microfluidics Research & Development|
|Curt I. Civin, M.D. Chair||Chair, Scientific Advisory Board|
|Herbert L. Heyneker, Ph.D||Consultant — Scientific Affairs|
|Diether Recktenwald Ph.D.||Consultant and Member of Scientific Advisory Board|
|James Sturm, Ph.D.||Member of Scientific Advisory Board|
Michael D. Grisham, M.B.A., Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- CEO and co-founder of Verinata Health (formally Living MicroSystems, acquired by Illumina), CellPoint Diagnostics (acquired by On-Q-ity), and Paradigm Health (acquired by Alere)
- Past President of Virginia Biotech Association
- BA University of California at Berkeley; MBA Stanford
Tony Ward, President Rare Cells Division
- 28 year life science tools and Diagnostics experience at Becton Dickinson, eBioscience (VP), Affymetrix (SVP/GM)
- BS Cal Poly San Luis Obispo; MBA Santa Clara
Khushroo Gandhi, VP Development & Manufacturing
- Site lead and Head of Manufacturing, Caliper Life Sciences; R&D Director, Pilkington Barnes Hind
- Ph.D. University of Southern California
Roberto Campos-González, VP Biology
- Extensive leadership and hands-on roles in research and development for Cell Signaling Technologies, R&D Systems, BD Biosciences and Transduction Laboratories
- BS Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara, México; MS & Ph.D University of Ottawa, Canada
Alison Skelley, Director of Microfluidics Research & Development
- Over 15 years experience in all aspects of microfluidic devices including design, fabrication and evaluation at microFluent, On-Q-ity, T2 Biosystems, MIT and UC Berkeley
- BSc. University of Alberta; Ph.D. University of California at Berkeley; Post-doctoral work at MIT
SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY BOARD
Curt Civin M.D. (Chair)
- Professor Pediatrics and Physiology
- Director of Center for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Associate Dean for Research
- Member NCI Clinical Trials Advisory Committee & Scientific Advisory Board
- US Inventor of the year for work on hematopoietic stem cells (CD34)
Herbert Heyneker Ph.D.
- 1st Genentech Scientist. Inventor on 30+ patents
- CTO & Co-founder of EOS, currently on the board of Boreal Genomics, ProFibrix
Diether Recktenwald Ph.D.
- Expert in cytometry and immuno-magnetic cell separation
- VP and senior lead scientist roles at Becton Dickinson and Amcell (Miltenyi)
James Sturm Ph.D.
- Professor Electrical Engineering and Director of PRISM, Princeton, NJ.
- Experience at Intel, Siemens, Institut Für Halbleitertechnick, U. Stuttgart.